When will I no longer be able to access my TrackDuck account?
- Trackduck will be available for existing users until Jul 1st, 2019.
I’m a paying customer. What does this mean for me?
- Going forward, we are no longer accepting payments. We will continue to support all customers through the remainder of their contract, plus an additional 2 free months
What happens to my data?
- We recommend to export all tasks and screenshots with the HTML export option. You will be able to open the exported HTML in the browser and save it in the format that works best for you
What else should I use for QA?
- We recommend Toybox Systems. Toybox will be providing you with a free 30-day trial. If you choose to continue, they will also offer:
- A 25% discount off of their monthly plan
- A 40% discount off of their annual plan
If you’d like to learn more about Toybox and get personally onboarded to their tool, please book some time with their team here.
I want a refund!
- You will not be charged going forward. We will continue to support you throughout the remainder of your contract.
Was my personal information sold to InVision? What can they do with that data?