This article covers basic on-boarding use case for TrackDuck.
To sign up for new TrackDuck you can
- Enter your name, email and password in the sign up form,
- In the registration page click on a Google icon to create new TrackDuck account using your Google account info,
- In the registration page click on a Facebook icon to create new TrackDuck account using your Facebook account info.
If are you creating completely new TrackDuck organization you’ll need to provide basic info regarding your TrackDuck organization. We need this to better tailor TrackDuck experience for you. Once you fill in all the info click NEXT button.
Start using TrackDuck
You can use TrackDuck on both live websites or on images/design mockups.
- enter the website URL if you want to leave feedback on your website,
- add an image file from your computer if you want to leave feedback on an image,
If you upload the image you’ll be directed to the TrackDuck dashboard. Learn how to leave feedback on images here. For the first time you do this our automatic onboarding system will explain you the basic toolbar functionality.
If you don’t have a website yet you can try to use TrackDuck on our demo page. Click Use the demo page and skip this step button in the onboarding.
Install TrackDuck on a website
There are three ways to install TrackDuck on a website:
- browser extension for Chrome or Safari browsers. Learn how to install them,
- We also have plugins for WordPress and MODx websites.
Adding first task
Once everything is installed click on Add new Task button in the middle of the dashboard:
- if you added the image then you’ll be redirected to the Images tab. Click on the image to open it in the new tab. Once it opens you’ll be able to add new task with the toolbar functionality,