Organization Administrators have access to all features in TrackDuck organization. We recommend to provide this access to teammates who manage your TrackDuck account and always have to add new projects, teams or users.
You have to be an Organization Administrator in TrackDuck to do this. If you don’t have this access, please, ask your current Organization Administrator to do this.
1. Go to Organization Settings by mousing over your name in the right side of the dashboard and select Organization Settings.
2. In the appeared window make sure that Users and Roles tab is selected.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and add an email of a new Organization Administrator
4. The person that you have added will receive an email notification informing about this.
5. Click on the button in the email to accept invitation.
Do you still have some questions? Drop us a line at [email protected] and we’ll answer them all.