1. Go to your TrackDuck Project Settings>Setup and make sure that your Shopify website URL is added there.
3. You need to take this code and add it to one of your Shopify theme elements that is persistent throughout all of your pages. The most usual case is a theme header file.
4. In Shopify admin console press Online Store link
5. Press Actions button next to your theme and select Edit Code
6. In file picker menu go to Sections folder and press on header.liquid file
7. Find closing </header> tag close to the bottom of the file
8. Insert TrackDuck code before </header> tag
9. Click SAVE button in the top-right corner of code editor
10. Congratulations! You have successfully installed TrackDuck into your Shopify website.