If you want to integrate TrackDuck with WordPress, you need to download and install TrackDuck plugin for WordPress.
You can find the plugin here, or just click Plugins / Add new in your WordPress admin panel and search by keyword TrackDuck
- Find and install from your WordPress admin or download plugin archive unzip and upload trackduck directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WordPress settings and select TrackDuck
- Hit Enable button and follow the directions
- Now you able to change settings of TrackDuck visitor feedback in your projects settings
Do you still have some questions? Drop us a line at [email protected] and we’ll answer them all.