You can adjust Settings of each image/mockup in TrackDuck. In order to do that, follow these steps:
1. Go to your TrackDuck account, select a project, then the section Images.
2. Select an image and hit an icon of a gear (the second icon).
3. Now you can select:
- the background colour in which your image will be displayed
- if the image should be auto stretch horizontally in order to fill in the screen
- if the image should be centred
4. Also, you can work on several versions of the image or related images and group them. Hit an icon of a balloon with an arrow upwards in the middle (first icon) and select a file to be grouped from your computer.
- You will see the images under Versions in image Settings (step 3), e.g.:
Do you still have some questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll answer them all.