Before integrating TrackDuck with Teamwork Projects you have to have at least one already created project in TrackDuck and in Teamwork each. If you do not have any projects yet, then add your first projects in both systems.
In order to integrate TrackDuck withTeamwork Projects, please, follow these steps:
1. Go to you TrackDuck account and select a project that you want to integrate with Teamwork Projects. Select Settings, then Integrations, find and select the integration with Teamwork. Copy the URL of yourTeamwork Projects account and insert it in to the field under the inscription Insert the URL of your Teamwork account. Then hit Enable Integration.
2. In order to get an API key ofTeamwork Projects, go to yourTeamwork Projects account and hit your user picture. Select Edit my details.
3. Select the section API and hit Turn on the API for my account.
If the API of yourTeamwork Projects account has already been turned on, copy and paste it in to the necessary field in the TrackDuck window, hit Enable Integration as it is shown in step 2.
4. Mark as ticked I have read and agree to the API terms and conditions and then press I agree, turn the API on in the green button.
5. Now press Show your token.
6. Copy the API authentication token (or API key). Paste it in the necessary field in the TrackDuck window and hit Enable Integration as it is shown in step 3.
7. Select a Project and a To Do list according to your Teamwork projects and to do lists that you want TrackDuck tasks to appear in. Then hit Start Data Synchronization in the bottom.
8. Setup Webhooks to make the integration work in real-time. Go to yourTeamwork Projects and press Settings at the top-right part of your screen. Then select Webhooks.
You only need to do this once for one of your TrackDuck projects. Once the webhooks are setup the real-time integration will work across all of your TrackDuck projects.
9. Press Add Webhook button.
10. Go to Trackduck and copy the webhooks URL link from your Teamwork Projects integration settings.
11. From the first dropdown select COMMENT.CREATED event, then paste your webhooks URL into the field Endpoint URL field and in the last dropdown select Version 1.
12. Repeat the last step for these events. Use the same webhooks link for all of them:
13. You only need to do this once for one of your TrackDuck projects. Once the webhooks are setup the real-time integration will work across all of your TrackDuck projects.
Do you still have some questions? Drop us a line at [email protected] and we’ll answer them all.