With TrackDuck you can leave comments on images of any format and on websites of your projects in TrackDuck. Also, if you have anonymous feedback function enabled, any visitor of your website can leave comments anywhere in the website that only you will see.
Comments can be complemented with screenshots of an image or of a website that you are working on or with attached files from your computer.
You can make as many screenshots and attach as many files to comments as you wish. The limitation of a size of one file is 4MB.
In order to make and attach a screenshot:
1. Hit the + in the TrackDuck toolbar and mark an area that you want to comment on. Then hit an icon referring to selecting an area for a screenshot (marked in a red square).
2. Select the area that you want to make a screenshot of and hit the camera icon in the middle.
3. The screenshot is attached to your comment. You can view it in Tasks of your project.
In order to attach a file from your computer:
1. Hit the + icon in the TrackDuck toolbar and mark an area that you want to comment on. Then hit an icon referring to a clip (marked in a red square) and select a file from your computer.
2. The file is attached to your comment. You can view it in Tasks of your project.
Do you still have some questions? Drop us a line at [email protected] and we’ll answer them all.