To connect TrackDuck to Zapier and set up an integration, follow the steps below.
1. Follow this link and accept invite by clicking Accept Invite & Go To Dashboard
2. Click on a square with the plus icon
3. Find the TrackDuck integration (the fastest way is to type “trackduck” in the search query field) and click on it
4. On the appeared window, Zapier asks to fill in the Api Key and Project ID fields
5. Go to the Project settings of the project you want to integrate with Zapier and click Integrations
6. Click on Zapier and copy your TrackDuck API Key and Project ID from the appeared fields
7. Go back to Zapier and fill in the required fields
8. Once TrackDuck is connected to Zapier, click Make a Zap! in the Zapier main menu
9. Now you can integrate TrackDuck with any tool that Zapier supports
Do you still have some questions? Drop us a line at [email protected] and we’ll answer them all.