Before integrating TrackDuck with Trello, be sure you have at least one project in Trello. If you do not have any projects in Trello yet, create one before following the setup guide.
To set up the integration, follow the steps below.
1. Go to the Project settings of the project you want to integrate with Trello and click Integrations
2. Find the Trello integration and click Click here, which will take you to your API token in Trello
3. Click Allow on the appeared window to authorize TrackDuck to access your data in Trello
4. Copy your API token from the appeared window
5. Go back to the Trello integration settings, paste the API token into the corresponding field and click Save
6. Configure the integration settings according to your needs and click Start data synchronization
Congratulations! You have successfully set up the integration with Trello.
Do you still have some questions? Drop us a line at [email protected] and we’ll answer them all.