If you enable visitors feedback button in your TrackDuck project, then any visitor of you web page will be able to mark a place anywhere in the web site and leave comments.
For a visitor feedback to work you have to have the TrackDuck code snippet installed on your website. Read how to install it here
1. Go to your TrackDuck account, select a project in which you want to customize the function of the visitor feedback, then select Settings and then Visitors feedback.
3. Now you can customize the following settings:
– the text that will appear on the visitor feedback button
– a place where the visitor feedback button will appear on your website
– a colour of the visitor feedback button (you can adjust it in order for the button to look nice on your website)
– also, if you do not like the style of our button, you can use an element of your own that will work as a visitor feedback button;
in order to do that, enable a button next to an inscription use custom element ID and insert a unique name of your element;
in case TrackDuck does not find or recognize your custom element ID (e.g. there is a mistake in the ID), the default feedback button will be used
-You can also change the text which appears when you press the Visitors Feedback button. To do that you need to include new attribute into JS code snippet data-trackduck-text-click-hold=”Change text” and change the text between quotation marks.
Do you still have some questions? Drop us a line at [email protected] and we’ll answer them all.